Originally Posted By Supercuda
Not sure why anyone thinks a 4 link is a good choice for a handling street car. Not enough room under our vehicle for a properly designed on without floor mods.

You asked the experienced people, you were given links to a proven, WINNING build and yet you choose to ignore the answers to your own request.

When a rep of one the the BEST suppliers to handling MoPar makes suggestions you belittle him.

Seems you already have the answers you want, why did you come here?

You will not find an aftermarket replacement front suspension, ala AlterKation, Hemi Denny, QA1, that will out perform the stock based one in all areas. You might find one that is lighter, you might find one that is roomier, you might even find one than can handle on par with the stock based setup in the link you were provided. What you will not find is one that is stronger or better engineered.

Is the stock setup perfect? Nope, but the info is available to you to fix it's issues.

I think if you had any understanding of the English language you could clearly see I was not belittling Hotckis. I looked at their products. They are bolt in. Meaning they are meant for customers who cannot or do not want to fabricate. I have actually built cars. You turn corners I go straight, with a street car, and get more mph in 1320 ft than you do in your racing. When I speak with these manufacturers they soon understand the work I am capable of and only try to sell me what they think I need.

A drag race 4 link is not made for cornering. But, there are many 4-link designs, some which do not require floor mods.

I asked a simple question. Got some good answers including answers from a performance supplier I am a Wholesale Dealer for suggesting his products. A bolt in frame connector is never as strong as a weld in. If anyone should feel belittled it's the guy who can't fab his own parts and pays $300 for tie rods sold in the circle track market by the foot. If you do not have the machines to make a nice job, understand. But, don't dare accuse me of something simply because I can make some of my own parts.

Leon Hudson
Hudson Restorations

Last edited by Leon441; 07/15/15 05:46 PM.

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.