That depends on your definition of GOOD racing action. Top Fuel and Funny cars all look alike and is only the Force vs Schumacher show. You seldom get side by side clean passes. In Pro-Stock, much the same. They all look alike and it is all just boring to watch, at least for me. There is no action, no excitement. If close is what you want, the local brackets provide that and I would rather watch paint dry. But because I don't care for the NHRA dog and pony show, does NOT mean I am not INTO racing. Just not into THAT racing. I only go to National Events or divisionals now because I HAVE to and that is to support some of my Top Sportsman customers. I don't watch any of the Pro classes run when there, with the exception of Pro-Mods. I might walk up with Shuler, because he is a friend, but that's it. I don't make an "effort" to see it. I would MUCH rather go to a PDRA race, an Outlaw Radial race, or an Outlaw Pro-Mod race. Show me what I like, I will watch it...........So has NOTHING to do with being INTO the sport, because I am INTO it FAR more than most and the TV show to me is a major snooze.