I have seen road tests from 69 with the Swinger 340 that was equipped with the 20:1 gear. Now that the front of my car is in neat piles in my garage it's hard for me to do the lock to lock test to see if I have the same, and I have been unable (yet) to see that in addition to the rest of the neat stuff the Swingers got in the handling department - if the 20:1 was included in that package.... anyone know? If that what was in there, I'm fine. If its the 24:1 then I will pay to change to one of the quicker sets, just say I don't really plan to parallel park my car much, maybe I could manage a 16:1?

I have 2 build sheets and the tag - do you know where or what to look for to confirm the gear in the Dart? I am 53 and have a basic tool sets and air compressor. My best damn friend is a ASE Certified Master wrench with great tools and is a Mopar guy his whole life. Point here is I am trying to build the best car I can with a degree of fun and toughness built into the car. Not planning to have more than one more build after this is done. Advice, encouragement and anytime someone wants to swing by and help, drop off parts, pizza or watch and drink beer is welcome to.

Thanks - George

IMG_0375 small.jpg
Last edited by Geo4K; 07/09/15 02:57 AM.