Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

advertising is where the success is. Bater at norwalk use the tv, also radio stations, giving a few free passes away,which also brings spectaors.moparts has a lot of menbers from oh ,mi,ill,pa,ky,tenn,ny etc if ever member would pass out 25 cc event schedules in there state, or area, early in the year. at race tracks, car shows ,swap meets, or any auto event targeting the mopar family. lay them on the front like they do at the nats , i come back to my car and there is a half dozen flyers there . just suggestion thanks

I always like the idea of making a deal with Summit and Jegs to add flyers to their mail orders and have them stacked at the sales counters.

Alot of great suggestions. I really think that all of the racers know about the events but each event should also have some local to each event radio, newspaper or flyer type advertising . This will help to get some of the non everday day racers/street cars and hopefully a bunch of local spectators to come to want to see the cars and fill the stands and add more $$$
JMO

Russ

This is the type of thing I have been saying for a long time now, the local area event's need to be advertised for the local area people, it's the butt's in the grandstand's that bring in the money and spend their money on food,drink and in some cases part's or trinket's, a wise old man told me once that sometime's you have to spend a little money to make alot of money.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.