I haven't done it yet, but I am going to try it once the body work and paint is done on my 1971 Cuda. I will be installing a Rostra 250-1223 Universal electronic cruise to the Cuda. I can use the 4 wire Mopar cruise control lever (you may be able to use a Mopar cruise lever too -- it all depends how it attaches to the turn signal switch) with the Rostra setup, so it will look factory in the passenger's cabin at least. I'm also going to use the factory cruise stuff at the carb end as well -- so I'm hoping that it will work well but I really can't tell you. Here's a link to the Rostra site:

Rostra Cruise Control Servo

I've also attached a photo of a C body cruise lever. The B and E bodies work exactly the same, but the way it attaches to the turn signal switch is different is all. Also, DON'T cut the wires to install the lever. Get the right tool to release the pins out of the plastic connector and then reinsert them all back in -- it works and looks so much better than butchering the wiring for the cruise levers. Also, don't forget, you need the 4 wire setup to work with the Rostra. The earlier 3 wire levers are useless.

Good luck!!!

Mopar Cruise Lever.jpg