I know what ever you do will be sweet, allot of folks are going to be watching this, you set the bar high my friend. I'm excited for ya. If you need anything holler.

(EDIT) Side note Brent is actually the reason I have my Cuda. Years ago I was buying his old 340 from his roommate. I came to town, and the mill was sold out from under me. I got bummed and grabbed the Cuda from a relative to tear into it, and ended up buying it that same weekend......he is the reason I have this car, (he tipped me to the 340) and he even went and helped me bleed the brakes on the Cuda for flat towing, and his roommate asked him to offer me 2x's what I paid for it sight unseen..... lol so I got a 340 and a Cuda for less than the fresh engine

Years later he was following the build of my car, he finally recognized it....it took months.... but we had a euricka moment. We have owned very similar cars, our Dusters, and Darts were real close. Then during his build we took pics of our red cars with fresh paint and new black tops and the jacks and stands and things ...it was another coincidence.... my boy Brent..... git it kid...... git it. I think you know now I'd do most anything for ya up and you too George