Well this has been ongoing ever since I went to a manual trans AND sticky 335 wide Toyos. The car REALLY sticks in a straight line either on the track or street and as a result is hell on leafs. I have Hotchkis springs in the rear and when I first put the car together with the 335's it had Mopar #415 oval track springs in it and after a few miles they ended up "S" shaped. Then I went to the Hotchkis springs when I went to the 6 spd BB package. Setting the pinion angle up with NO vibration, 2 degrees down from parallel, the driveshaft would hit the tunnel even in second gear. Tried a pinion snubber and it would act as a bump stop it was so close to the floor. Then I built some homemade Caltrac's and they worked well and my spring wrap problem was solved. Only down side to those was they took up the same realistate as the end links for my rear swaybar. I have since added 1.18" T-bars and a full 8 point rollcage and the ride is superb. I like the ride of the springs, but need to increase my roll stiffness with the rear bar. I don't have the money for custom springs so I have taken the bottom leafs out of my Mopar springs and cut them in 2 to make 2 half leafs, ala Mopar SS springs, to help these Hotchkis springs out so they don't end up "S" shaped. Here are some pics of where I am at, going to have to wait til tomorrow to get the proper center pins to finish.

Mopar to the bone!!!