Originally Posted By DodgeCharger
Yep I am going to switch to EFI Live after I get my turbo rebuilt with a bigger wheel.
I drove a truck with the same turbo I am getting and it drove like stock and was a rocket. It dyno'd at 716 hp. With EFI live it drove like a stock truck. It had the 5 level switch. I drove it on the middle tune. It would blow the tires off at 30 mph.
The owner gave me a ride 4 wheel drive boosted launch. The truck was spinning all 4 and wondering all over the road. He recently installed a hi flow cp3 in the truck and gained another 50 hp. Even at 716 hp his Mega cab was running 12.30's. He should be in the 11's now.

Wow sounds like a truck i would like to take a ride in. My 2011 ram 6.7 cummins should be putting close to 500HP to the tires. would love to feel what 700 would feel like.lol My newest Diesel power magazine has a 2006 dodge with a built up 5.9 cummins that is putting out 1150HP and over 2000 torque to the tire and it says he street drives it every wear.I bet that would be one fun ride.lol. There is a lot of stuff i want to do to my truck but i don't have the money right now. These damn trucks are just addictive as our race cars.lol best of luck to you on yours. Mopar65

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops