I am 99% certain that there is oil leaking from the back corner of my passenger side head on my small block. I have checked the intake and valve covers both by feel and by looking at them, and they are DRY. I am running Indy 360-2 heads that were finished for cometics, which I am running, but my current deck surface never was finished for the mls gasket. I sprayed all three layers with the copper high tack stuff before I installed and torqued to spec. I installed the heads and gaskets last summer, and never re-torqued them since. It is only my passenger side head doing this, and it is leaking enough that it leaves a small puddle after shutting the car off, which to me is somewhat serious.

Will re-torquing the studs do the trick possibly??? I really don't want to have to remove the heads in the car if I don't have to, but this leak is serious enough that I need to do something about it. I always thought that both sides were always somewhat moist on the side of the block from the heads, so I am going to re-torque both sides. Can't remember if I need to pull the rockers off or not, and I am hoping just loosening off the TTi's and dropping them down a little will give me enough room. Going to the track Saturday and have to get this done tomorrow.