Quote:

yeah forgot printed circuit boards use a "plugg in" limiter and of course need ground on board. However I don't think is CLUSTER ground like IF is a ground problem is JUST the VOLTAGE LIMITER GROUND TERMINAL! not really cluster. Cluster ground problem should dimm gauge lightning too when fail is present.

that's at least what logic comes to mind.

Here is the logic on that side of the dash. There are two grounds on the board. They both ground with screws. One ground is just for one dash light bulb located far right. The second grounds one other dash light and the limiter. Its possible that this bulb is bad. either way i do believe the ground is being removed from this board. I do have a cluster in the shop that makes it more understandable. All the rest of the bulbs ground to the cluster[all metal] In other various points. No more circuit boards in those areas. If it were me I would install an extra ground wire from a good body area to the upper left[facing the dash]or[ the upper right screw if looking from behind] screw that holds the circuit board to the cluster. This will ground the cluster and circuit board. I will just about bet if all the cluster to dash frame bolts are tightened along with the circuit board to cluster screws the problem will go away.