Originally Posted By Porter67
Could you post how many segments are in the stripe. I cant say for others but ive cleared over factory mopar stripes and they do appear to have a painted on look and have went far past the life span of if they were not painted over.

In my situation I could not use a pre cut stripe or I would and simply clear over it. id like to have the high reflective stripes but I add a bright fine silver tone to the base mix and can get a good balance. Being a resto mod no matter what the quality or the money put in I know it will never have the value of a rare optioned org. resto car no matter how high the quality of work is unless you find the few select buyers that have the same tastes and finding that buyer more then not never happens.

Your RR looks very nice, but id have to ask did it come with gloss painted bumpers factory or chrome?

Nope came with Chrome but the guy that cloned it was looking for the rubber bumper look. Factory rubber bumpers would be gloss never flat.

Also don't own it anymore so I can't give you specifics on the stripe size etc...
Ron

Last edited by RJS; 06/03/15 09:40 PM.