From the internet on EBC brake pads

Its all about the mu, where is my little cursive micro Mu symbol
Anyway we live in the information age no longer is it the Chicago way, "I know a guy that knows a guy..."

These values change with temperature obviously more searching is required, but information like this is hardly a secret.

Ultimax/Blackstuff: no information found on use with Lotus. They are cheap, have the lowest temperature capacity and surely won't stand up to track use. Nominal friction coefficient 0.46
Green: Not recommended for track use but comparable with OEM pads for both stopping power and wear. Nominal friction coefficient 0.55
Redstuff: low dust, high temp pad. Designed for large vehicles or high performance vehicles. Average friction coefficient 0.5
Yellow: New compound getting a good write-up for track use, possible alternative to Pagids at half the price. Cold friction 0.5 ; 550C(1000F)-0.31 ; 800C(1440F)-0.21 ; Average friction coefficient 0.5
Bluestuff NDX: NDX is for street use. Non-NXD is an endurance race pad (not street legal). Cold friction 0.75 ; 550C(1000F)-0.45 ; 800C(1440F)-0.42
Orangestuff: New pad. Track use only (not street legal). Designed to slow down car and not stop it. Cold friction 0.5 ; 550C(1000F)-0.6 ; 800C(1440F)-0.63

One of the [comments] about EBC from forum from a user (Simon S) that has used a lot of brake pads:
EBC *anything* are just [censored] cheap crap, Greens are IMHO dangerous for anything other than light road use, Reds are not much better, and don't work well when pushed hard (as in overheat and break up), Yellows are rock hard and just do not offer the same level of retardation and pedal feel the OEM pads to when push come to shove... they also crumble when really pushed (and I had them actually catch fire!).