Originally Posted By Kotta390
I am going to need -8an lines from the regulator to the bowls. I'm running e85 and est. 600hp crank NA. So I think I will probably have to make my own I'm sure. I haven't thought about the bracket hitting the runners of the intake though...? I have an Indy 360-M and that is a pretty big intake for a small block.
I have a 505 C.I. 400 stroker bracket motor that makes 678 HP on E85 using a 1150 Holley Dominator converted to E85 with annular boosters, it has .150 stainless needles and seats in it. I use a #6 AN Teflon lined Stainless steel hose from the Magnafuel 4 port regulator to each carb. bowl, #6 AN I.D. is .375 work scope I was able to enrichen the jeting on the engine dyno test one jet size from what that carb. came with and lost power by being to fat with that set up. I ended up jetting it down 3 jet sizes to make max HP and torque, that was on a DTS engine dyno in Klamamth Falls Oregon which is at 4300 Ft. above sea level shruggy I have not tried jetting it up enough to slow the car down in MPH at a 1/4 mile track yet, we race at Madras which is 2500 Ft altitude and it is a 1/8 mile track shruggyIHTHs up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)