I am hoping to toss my Crane 1.6 ratio rocker arms on the motor this weekend but am missing the tiniest little part...LOL...

Where can I find the rocker arm shaft end-plugs?

I decided to set up a separate rocker arm & shaft assembly for the Crane rockers so this is basically a "quick" swap. That way I won't mix up the rocker arm spacing vs valve stem and so forth between the 2 different rocker sets.

The shafts are from the MP W2 P4876343 set. They are on-center and use a press-in plugs. I pulled the plugs as the shafts had some surface rust and I cleaned them up. Now I'm trying to find a new set of plugs and my God...NO ONE has them!!!

The plugs I pulled out are .530 diameter. The shaft ends are tapered and go from about .535 to .500 where the taper ends. I'm thinking the closest I will get to this is something like a 17/32 plug, but all the local stores I checked do not have this.

I see MP has P5249633 - Mopar Performance Hemi Rocker Arms & Components, but no idea what size these are. The closest other alternative is a Doorman expansion plug, their catalog claims to be a 0.536" open end diameter.

Anything else I could try???