It's taken me a bit to get back on this. So, I bled the dog crap out of the rears. I am certain they are fine. The front brakes are a bit different. If I put my pressure bleeder on and opened both front caliper bleeders and got nothing. I took the bleeder completely out and nothing! I put my vacuum bleeder on the front in conjunction with the pressure bleeder and a little bit came out. I got about a quart through each caliper but it took awhile. I still have spongy brakes. Just a refresher: I started out with disc up front and drum in the back. I put new calipers in the front and did a disc conversion in the back. Could it be my proportioning valve? The brakes were fine before I did the conversion and replaced the clappers in the front. Unfortunately, I did everything at the same time so I don't know where the problem originated. I can pretty much guarantee there is no air in the rear. I was going to block each line off but I didn't have anything they had the right threads to do it. At this point I am pretty sure its a problem with the front. I just don't know what the root cause is.

That's King Weenie to you!