Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
What fuel where you using on both test? Any idea of how much the weather changes where? One of the local Mopar races did some testing on one of his pump gas street motors and had a issue with ignition timing on that motor, he says he verified the TDC on the motor and tried 34 or 36, CRS realcrazy and it pinged noticably enough to stop the pull. We talked about the plug heat range, carb. jetting, timing light accuracy and jetting, the AFR where fat and the symtoms he was having. He ended up retarding the timing to 25 BTDC for the best results, which where substanstial shock shruggy I'm having troubles with my computer and ISP opening PDF files so I can't open and read the dyno sheets to help illustrate thhis results blush Test, test and test some more up wrench

Fuel was Esso 91. I can tell you the weather was similar both times. In fact I can tell you that density altitude was 1800+ feet both times. Weather aside the Correction Factor was almost identical both times. Raw power was up same amount as Raw power before. J.Rob

2009 PHR\EMC Competitor
2010 PHR\EMC Competitor
2011 PHR\EMC Competitor
2012 PHR\EMC Competitor
2013 PHR\EMC Competitor
2014 HotRod/EMC Competitor
2015 HotRod/EMC NoShow
2016 HotRod/EMC 3rd place SPEC Bigblock
2018 HotRod/EMC 7th place G3