I received my set of original 15x7 trim rings back from Rick Miller and I will say they look extremely nice. Worth every penny and way better than dropping a small fortune on NOS trim rings. In speaking with Scott Harms about the restoration on these, my understanding is that when you separate the trim ring for restoration, the restorer needs to ensure they go back on exactly as they were when they were pre-resto or the trim ring may be off balance and appear to wobble as they go down the road. I have no way to verify this at the present moment as my rallye rims and rubber are in a storage locker in Manitoba, and my freshly restored trim rings are in Alberta. I will say that the Rick Miller restored trim rings are extremely nice and are nicer than the 14" NOS brushed trim rings I bought 2 years ago right out of the box. I should also mention I sent 3 polished trim rings and one brushed and received back 4 polished trim rings as I requested. These are going on my FC7 T/A. If I put these on eBay I'm quite certain I could sell them for double I paid for them and had them restored for. I bought all 4 used original 15x7x3 trim rings off eBay in fair condition for under $200 and spent another $400-$500 having them restored. I would have to look at what I paid Rick to get the exact amount. From what Rick told me he says Corvette/Chevy guys have been getting their trim rings restored this way for years, and mopar guys are a more skeptical bunch.

Last edited by Seventythree; 05/07/15 10:47 PM.