Originally Posted By Twostick
I don't think it will slow down much at all if it has the "right" converter in it. Maybe a tenth or two.

I don't think the taller gear will raise the stall but it might increase the flash some

Somebody here, I think Cab has some back to back track data that confirms if the converter is spec'd correctly for the combo, there isn't much change ET wise from 4.10 to 2.76, again maybe a tenth or two.

Does the RMVB have rear band apply? If it does I would just leave it in and see if I got tired of it. No band apply? Bye bye.

Kevin
My testing was from 3:73, 3:91,4:10 to 4:30 in my old Duster, I found out later after swapping gears my fuel system had problems with to small of a fuel filter between the tank and the fuel pump so maybe the 1/4 mle ET and MPH results may have ended up a little differenently with all the problems solved work shruggy I have swapped from 3.55 to 4.89 ratio in a SB 4 speed Duster, that ratio swap made the car feel awesome, it did make that car faster between 2 to 3 tenths faster in the 1/4 mile,(14:60 to 14:30) not near as fast as it felt though shruggy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 04/30/15 01:48 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)