Sorry about not posting what kind of car. It is in my signature, a 72 340 Cuda. I've been hanging out on Cummins Forum and those guys expect you to have everything in your Sig, including mods, so that they can answer your questions.

Calipers slide pretty good. I've had them on and off a couple of times and relubed them. They are brand new. From another post on Moparts someone said that a larger bore MC would not bring the pressure up high enough for the calipers to properly do their job with manual brakes. Dr. Diff's 15/16" MC states that if you really want a high pressure, then use his MC.

NAPA has a 1" bore MC for under 50 bucks. I may try that one but I know that I saw some for sale that were 7/8" The guy at www.brakeplace.com quoted me $170 to rebuild the factory MC. Plus his book shows that I should have a MC with a 1" bore.

The MC in the Amazon ad doesn't say what size bore it has. I found a lot of ads like that.

edit: It was late when I posted. I googled the Dorman MC and it IS a 15/16" bore. It is listed as a power brake MC. Does the pushrod for a manual brake car fit into a power brake MC?

Thanks

Last edited by cdstl; 04/24/15 10:03 AM.

1972 Cuda 340 4 speed, 2001 Ram CTD 4x4 6 speed, 1970 Duster 408 4 speed, 1996 Ram 5.9 2x4 auto, 1965 Coronet 500