While Legendary has it's flaws the PUI seat covers are not of equal quality when it comes to material. The PUI seat covers in one of our cars held up okay however the thinner material, as mentioned above, did not fare well after seasonal daily driver use. IMO even the Legendary material is not as good as it once was. In years past it was less "stretchy" material like the factory stuff.

The car I did most recently turned out nice and the fit was decent but after getting in and out of it a few times on a cold day the material will stretch a little where you sit and leave a sort of ass-groove (ala Homer Simpson). The PUI covers did the same thing although I attributed this to the thinner material that reminded me of speed boat upholstery. I have tried to re-attach the Legendary bench seat cover to stretch it out a bit in order to solve this issue and short of over stuffing the seat bottom (like most restored bench seats I have seen) there isn't much you can do. I might try a set of PG Classic seat covers on my next winter beater if it needs them. Good thread, thanks to everyone for the input.