I called the machine shop. He assured me it was'nt the engine. There is'nt any torsion bars..

he said basically what was mentioned above..

The engine does shake a bit at idle espisially the trans tail-shaft area (stock Dak trans mount)

but i did'nt see anything hitting..

I am going to remove the dust sheild, add some kinda exhaust,add a hold down strap and try to smooth-out the idle.
I have the idle at about 1000 rpm now, maybe the plugs need a larger gap in them to. I will just let it sit till i get an exhaust,remove shield and add a hold down strap then go on to the next step..

BTW
here are my specs
1972 360 built to a 410 stroker with 10.2 cr with .040ish quench

XE274H 230/236@488/491 lift cam is installed straight up(it was degreed) I do not know if this cam will have a lope to it, which could lead to the shaking of the engine. ported J heads
crosswinds intake (RPM airgap clone)
770 street avanger(out of box)
FBO ignition (which failed between 3 to 4 K miles)
Coil leaked oil and box went out, now im using accel super coil and mopar chrome box with FBO mech ONLY advance dist (which now needs and advance and recurve)
long headers
904 low gear set and 2500 to 2800 stall
3.73 gears
96 dakota

this is my fist engine with a cam in this size, will this cam have a lope to it? will that cause this shaking at idle and posible lead to the noise i am hearing and can'nt find..

thanks again