Quote:

It took forever but I FINALLY have everything ready to pull the drivetrain from the bottom now that my dolly and casters are finished. Looks like I also may have some time tomorrow to actually

I know that I need to remove the Torsion Bars first. Should I mark or score anything to help with the cars alignment whenever I get ready to reassemble? Any recommended order of sequence for disassembly doing it this way since I have only pulled motor/trans from top.

Thanks a bunch guys, Joe

Good luck with the project. Real easy to do. make sure everything is unhooked and check it twice. Since this something we don't always do double checking everything before dropping the assembly will pay off. As far as putting everything back, the only thing I would recomemnd is making some guide pins for the K member bolt holes. Find some threaded bar stock the same size as the K member bolts. This will help align the bolt holes when you put it back in. You'll also want to support the tranny tailshaft while you are installing the cross member.

4911070-71Charger2.jpg (96 downloads)