Started working on this 73 Challenger Monday, it belongs to my friend Terry aka Kickingwing. It was built for export and probebley sold through a military PX but never left the states. It started life as a triple black, 340/727 column shift,3:23 suregrip JH23. It has the rally hood, susp, disc, but not rally gauges. He bought it in 84 with a mangled right side and thats why he painted it white back in 89. It's been off the road since 92. It has 80K original miles on it. It's going to be a daily drivey type car for now. It needs freeze plugs. So we pulled the engine and we will be cleaning and detailing as we go. The engine bay has it's original black paint on it and we will probebly go back with black there. (You know, so it looks like a Chevy engine bay.)We also need to pull the right fenderwell forward about a 1/2" from the prior collision damage.Here are some pics.

We had to take my 383 from my RR off the engine stand, notice the hacked open oiler valve covers, yea,70 only, I found out what they were worth later.

1970 Challenger Ragtop 426 4 speed 1961 Olds 88 2 dr Sedan 394 4 speed GVOD 1968 Pontiac Firebird 428 4 speed 2000 Ford F-150 2002 HD Roadking 1961 Licence Plate collection 1995 Buick Roadmaster www.nogreenautolaws.com