I have mounted and installed shaft driven fuel pumps on tanker trucks and this is basic knowledge for body builders. Always match the angle of the pto out put shaft.

I had a brand new aluminum tanker truck built by Hutch Tanks in Toronto Canada. This was dual pump truck with 2 PTO driven pumps with short drive shafts just like in the video above and the angles were off a lot, brand new. I already had another Hutch equipped truck and it's angles matched and we had been using it for near 10 years. The PTO u joints on the new truck wore out in a month of use when they last years with proper grease.

They came down and got the truck and took it back to Toronto and re engineer the whole cross member that held the pumps and redo the plumbing. Took them like a month.
There was new management and workers since they built my first truck from them and I could see it in the build quality in other places as well. Never bought another one from them. They did get the angles matched and the U joints last now since 2004.