Can anyone tell me what size of heater hose fitting that threads into a stock 360 intake manifold ? I purchased a 2 piece kit at Carlisle this year and the heater hose fitting is to small. The one in the kit appears to be 3/8's. So I measured the inside of it and it appears to be 1/2", so I go to the parts store and pick one up and it's to big. Next dilema, I can't seem to find a molded lower radiator hose. Water pump side is 1 3/4's and the lower rad. is 1 1/2. I can get the flexable hose, but that's not what I want. Top hose was no problem. The parts guy gives me one for a slant to try, but it's to small to go over the water pump. Man I had lots to do today to try to get the engine running and didn't get much done and these small issues are killing me. Any help would great. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday after work and go to a real parts store where someone knows what they are doing. The car is a 75 dart not like some 30 year old foreign car , man I just don't get some of these parts stores and their computor dorks. Sorry for the rant. I sort of figured I was in trouble when I told the young man what I was working on and he didn't have a clue what a dart was.