There is no way I would put together a 10.0 to 1 pump gas iron headed motor for street use with todays fuels 9.5 or lower to 1 works very well with a cooler spark plug at 2500 ft above sea level, the lower you go in elevation the easier it is to detonate a iron headed motor My last pump gas 906 iron headed motor (512C.I. low deck 400 stroker) had 9.25 to 1 compression ratio with a six pak, it made 612 HP at 5500 RPM and 644 Ft. Lbs at 4500 RPM on a DTS engine dyno in Ontario, CA on there 91 octane non ethanol pump swillback in 2003 As far as your results, they will depend on your tuning ability, that carb is pretty small, same thing on the cam The more air and fuel sucked into the motor the more power it will make Your deal in Reno should make 400 + hp and more torque than HP Isn't most of Reno, Sparks and the surrounding areas 4000+ Ft above sea level? If so you may be good with your compression ratio, be careful in the summer though EDITED, I just saw that the OP is in Oregon, not Reno NV OP where are you in OR, PM me if you want If your west of the Cascades and or below 1500 ft. elevation, be careful on the total timing and spark plug heat range

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 02/27/15 02:37 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)