I had a 94 Intrepid with the 3.3 When the trans was slow to go from 1-2, I found it was just a simple screw on electronic solenoid.
My wife totaled the car.

I currently have a 91 or 92 New Yorker sitting, wasting away in my driveway just because I had to keep my eye on a power steering leak. I think it was the front rack and pionion seal.
It was just add half a cup of fluid evey 2 weeks, but I just let it go. I should have put in some stop leak power steering fluid.

That new yorker was the best riding car I ever had. Makes a town car ride seem bad. The cloth seats are like sitting on a big sponge.

The 3.3 in those cars are fast. I had road rage and went chasing after a mustang and could have caught up except for traffic.
They should be good for 115 mph easy.
I LOVE those New Yorkers. Just don't care for front wheel drive cars, but would take one for a daily driver over a town car any day.

I did have a 88 New Yorker with the 3.0 Mitsubishi motor. Smoked like crazy at 80,000 miles.

8430739-P9250237.jpg (101 downloads)
Last edited by yorker; 02/16/15 01:12 AM.

( SHONEN KNIFE ) MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. ONE SONG, ONE CONCERT AT A TIME FOR OVER 36 YEARS!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/SHONENKNIFETV