I pick it up tomorrow.

Here's the CL ad...... Dodge Dakota 93

Pics from ad....(and the ad in case the seller deletes it)

I have a truck for sale. It served as a work truck for me during the weekends and helped out when my main car broke down.

1993 Dodge Dakota 1/2 ton. half cab. smaller seats in the back.
159k miles - engine is still strong. V6- so it doesn't guzzle the gas, but still performs.
Transmission feels like it could be starting to slip, but still runs well.
It has a strong and powerful exhaust system - pretty loud. Magna flow, duel exhaust, brand new catalytic converter.
Nice new radio with remote.
Power doors and windows.
clean and well taken care of interior.

Exterior paint needs work. Chips and dents around the truck.
Also, the back window is shattered, but still in tact. Been driving like that for a couple months, don't want to pay to replace.

It's a great first truck for anyone starting to drive and a great work truck for weekend projects or taking the dogs to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, it needs work, but, it drives out fine as it sits. I don't think there is anything wrong with trans. Truck doesn't have the 'snap' of a new car, so, he's taking it as the transmission is slipping. I didn't get above 45 MPH due to Friday traffic, but, it shifted up and down with no pause or lag. Reverse grabbed just fine.

The exhaust is new, but, it sounds too 'ricey' with the muffler they used.

The guy I'm buying it from bought it from the original owner a little over a year and a half ago. The truck comes with a 2 inch stack of receipts going back to day one for all maintenance and work done.

Most pressing issue for me is the AC not working. Everything is there and hooked up, so, hopefully not a big deal to get working again. Tachometer is 'stuck' at 3500 RPMS but speedometer works fine.

Paint is coming off in sheets on the roof. I'll probably end up doing a brush and roller job on it once the weather warms up.

Seller wanted $1750, I offered $1400, he countered at $1600 and I left it at that.

I'm all excited and can't wait to get it home tomorrow.

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥