Quote:

You guys are playing roulette with your life and your prized Mopar's running tires over 4 years old I had a set on a B-Body that were 10 years old with all their tread, On the way to a Mopar show in Phoenix the driver side front BFG threw a chunk of tread off the tire about the size of a softball and about destroyed the front fender. NEVER AGAIN will I run old tires on anything.Don't gamble with your life on old tires

HAH!!!!

I'm also playing with my life eating fast food and cheap supermarket meat and dairy. Why? because i'm not rich enough to own my own private farm, and farmers, that grow my own true organic meat and grain, to be prepared into daily meals by my own personal chef.

Must be nice to be rich!

Four years... hahahahahahahahahahaha.....

I think in my 25 years ov driving (bloody goddamn fast) i've owned ONE set ov tires that were under 4 years old. ONE. My POS Charger was even nice enough to break the K-member and scrub the fronts from brand blue-lettered-new to right down to the cords in 200 miles too... so yeah, owned a PAIR ov newer tires, and another for about 8 days.

Most ov my tires are anywhere from 10 to 20 years old. No helping that. I'd rather have some nice 15 year old BFG's on there than some brand new Coopers... or some 15 year old 295/50/15's than some brand new 235/70/15's.

Never had a problem... and i see more illegal speed on public roads than you (plural). Bet on that.

New tires are a luxury. The girlfriend brought brand new BFG G-Force KDW2's for her Mustang GT... damn that was nice...