Quote:

Quote:

My 73 Cuda is B5 blue with a 2 tone black and red vinyl interior, and black vinyl roof...the original owner, whom I have met, was 18 at the time, and that's what she checked off the order form when ordering her HS Graduation present in 72/73

But Trust me, no way is that car staying with that combo

AFAIK: there are NO red e-body interior components after 1970 Got Pics?

[diff'rent strokes]whatchu'talkin'bout Willis?[/diff'rent strokes]

Dan, seats are original to the car, black bolsters, red inserts all vinyl, door panels/headliner/carpet/console/dash/etc are black, seats are 73-4 soft back E body style....the original owner just tracked me down last year, showing up at my door, wanting to buy the car back...I questioned her on the odd color combo, she said it was a HS Graduation present that her Parents took her to the dealer to order, she said in the excitement of the day, she had forgotten what was checked off on the order form....until the car arrived...within a year of ownership she had it painted Panther Pink, then had a shop do custom air brushed murals/etc of pink panther cartoon fiqures along with custom painted panels on the car, when I got the car, the red inserts had faded to a light pink over the decades, I repainted the car in Panther Pink, with a factory 73 side stripe, rubber color keyed bumpers, gull wing, and blacked the hood out in V21 fashion for sport hood equipped Cuda's, the car was for my wife

....I recently pulled the back seat to reupholster the interior in all black seat covers, not that I cared at the moment, nor still don't, but the covers were indeed OEM, not custom, I still have the front seats to pull after the winter

Mike