I've been researching the quality of Moog parts and found this interesting video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZVahKc06o
It's about an off-road Toyota guy replacing his ball joints. In the video he states the Moog ball joint wore out early and the stud was able to spin around inside the ball. Well I checked out my ball joints and found out that was the design on the upper ball joint.

Lower ball joint K783 on left, upper ball joint K772 on right.

In this closer pic you can clearly that the K772 upper ball joint is a two piece design and has the potential to spin when worn out, like in the video. The lower ball joints K781/K783 have a one piece ball stud design.

Needless to say I am not impressed and will be returning the Moog upper ball joints. I will just buy the Howe 22320 or 22320X instead. I think I will need to get the 2152 installation tool also? Not sure, will call Howe to confirm. I will post up pics when I get the parts in.

The only problem is where to find a better lower Mopar ball joint than Moog or ProForged?
I try really hard to not use Chinese parts. I feel that it's just plain un-Patriotic haha!
I'll post up what I find

73 `Cuda
Instagram: @rylispro
YouTube: RylisPro
www.rylispro.com
925-214-9192