OK, I found this and am probably jumping the gun but I am hoping to try and get this cab. Its stored at a home with the other cars I posted but belongs to a guy I have et a few times, according to the owner, who remembers me. I am having a hard time placing him, but hope it a positive recolection.

In any case, I called the owner of the cab who says its for sale. He didnt give me a price but he wants something i have as well.

So over the past couple of years I have been wanting to make a COE hauler project on a Dodge dually extended frame/ cummins, ect of some sort. If I grab thgis, I need a plan. Even if I dont, I now have the itch a agin to at least dream.

So that said, if I get it, I will need a Dodge diesel 2WD and then need more room. A sleeper cab or something else?

What do you fellas and gals think?

also, to Ron the COE guru, I again posted the addition to the other thread on here as I can see where I a heading with this.
Ron, I talked to the guy tonight. I will talk with him again tomorrow. Hes hot after a 392 HEMI composit block I have for mocking up motors into cars. I will see what I can do about getting the cab.

If I were to grab it, whats thebest platform for it? A cummins platform? and if so, I am guessing unlike the chevy counterpart, it can not be mocked up using a truck to extend the cab? I recall that the chevy cab be mated with a chevy truck to lenghten the cab. I believe that the Dodge can not and thus, thats why we see the sleeper sections attached to them?

If I get one, I want it to be a driver and will use it to haul the 38 or what ever other Rods I end up with. But I would need some room as this cab is small as compared to the chevy cab I still know of thats sitting out there. Not much room in it.

do you lower/ drop the floor for leg room or what your advise?

Dave

Dave