Quote:

I would pull the front/rear 1157 dual filament bulb drivers side metal sockets out of their housings & with (2) jumper wires with alligator clips on each end ground both of em to a nearby known good ground & see if that clears it up (& see if only the top (thin/less bright) filament lights up with the running lights on) & if so then plug em back one at a time to find which one lost it's ground. If no go there (they're OK) plug em back in & I would seperate the dangling under the column brake/ts harness & check continuities with (1) the stalk in neutral/lights off (2) stalk in neutral/lights on (3) stalk slightly down as you described/lights off (4) stalk slightly down/lights on & see what you get & make a note of the colors/yes or no continuity/what position. What year Ramcharger? Do you have a shop manual for it?

88 ramcharger. I have tried to make every attempt while restoring this truck to make good chassis/body grounds, but I will do as described and see whats up. On a 88 ramcharger is there supposed to be a lil pigtail eyelet to eyelet ground that is to ground the steering column to the dash frame?