Killing some timee here , well time flies, more family health/funeral(s),etc issues put a damper on play time. Im trying to be supportful and pay attention to home stuff and figures - weve also been buried at work.

update 2011
Decided winter 2010 that the engine had to come out.
Dave built a more aggressive motor for me and It worked out well. Except you NEED race gas to go anywhere .. IF you want to play on the street . Two times out a year is not enuff fun.
If you want to chance driving a race motor on the street for a distance .

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/DaveDudek/?action=view&current=100_7351.mp4

So it runs good but i couldnt leave well enuff alone.

New 8 3/4 with a spool
New cal trak monoleafs

The car is now an animal. More than ever before.

So I Get to carlisle, and spun the balencer. Spent WAY too much time realizing what had happened. Couldnt guess at the timing , BUT I decided to run it anyway ....

Guess who i get paired up with again fOr the slippery 1/8th , Tom c. ....... Almost killed myself on that track.

Couldnt get the car to run right and guessed on the timing. So i didnt abuse it.
( when i gOt home and swapped dampeners i realized i was at 5 deg initial- maybe 12 total lol... )

So as I look at my orange boat anchor that needs loads of race gas to run .

And a shiny convertible with blown head gaskets (
figures special order pushrods now necessary , knew I shouldnt have rebuilt the heads . )
(im sure Ill have it together at first snowfall

I guess Ill have to suffer and beat up on my rusty challenger ... Got the GTX's Polyglas' on it and they suck at high speed but they're fun for burnouts ..

Snow is coming .. gotta go drive before it starts snowing ...

MAybe if the weather holds .. Ill be able to squeak one 1/4 this year , If not - Im in suspense for a whole winter .

BUT Chapter THREE ( MAYBE i SHOULD CALL IT 4 ) coming to a beginning ... Another distraction, but a keeper .. This one WILL be streetable at all times ..

6865137-photo.JPG (194 downloads)