Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I personally think all their traction issues could be fixed by reading the pinion angle thread on Moparts.

Or the shock thread...

Or maybe get one of the Mopart's "madscientests" to install their flowbenches in the Dodge Neon and use it for a power plant. We could suck all the air from the GM competitor's.

Is everyone on this forum a [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]? If you don't follow party lines you get taken to the wood shed verbally? Kiss my ass. I don't usually start up with the crap. It's some jerkoff who can't discuss facts because he worked for Ma MoPar or can put his pants on while loping the mule.

What a bunch of arrogant butt tards.

Grow up and see if you can learn something instead of name calling.

I`m a bit confused about what`s goin on here w/this post but kind of get it. You`re new and got a taste of the "Usual Suspects" and you don`t like it so you call them names BUT then say grow up and stop name calling........... I hear ya and understand and trust me, if you stick around you`ll learn to ignore em like I try to do when necesary which lately, is more needed than ever. Let your ACTIONS speak for you instead of having a battle of wits w/unarned men and boyz.............

Another thing, save the "Everybody" name calling cos now you`re including me and I`m definately not a "butt tard" whatever the hell that is............Here`s something to ponder........a quote from some asian guy.......... "Confidence is knowing the limits of oneself"...............Get it?

Last edited by Thumperdart; 12/22/14 01:26 AM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....