I've been building and racing Mopar V8 for a lot of years, from street to NHRA class and S/class racing. I have not had a N/A Mopar V8 motor that liked wide LSA including some blown gas street Hemi motors I've tried a lot of different cams in a lot of different motors, all the SB Mopar I've raced or helped race like 106 or closer LSA and the BB, unless intended to be shifted above 8500 RPM like 104 to 110 LSA, not 111 to 114 no matter where the intake lobe center was degreed into The theory of opening the lobe centers up is based on RPM and HP and torque peak, wider LSA (112 or more)looses low speed(below7000 RPM) HP and torque and moves the peak up to a higher RPM like 7500 or higher. Closer LSA below 110, make more power down low, above 4000 RPM and peak sooner, 5500 to 7000 RPM I had a very good Mopar sponsored S/S 4 speed racer (Joe Alread, RIP) tell me years ago to concentrate on the first 100 ft. of the track, he said you get it right and the rest of the track will take care of itself That has worked very well for me Huh, Dominic

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)