As TC said, getting the chassis stiffened up is first step and you have that covered.

Getting more aggressive alignment is a critical part of better handling. Something in the ballpark of 5 degrees positive caster and -.75 degree camber. You generally can't get there with stock parts. Stock UCA's with offset bushings installed correctly can get you close. Aftermarket UCA's help a lot. The FF UCA's with bushings got me there and can handle 3 season driving without problem. The full adjustable UCA's generally have Heim joints which don't handle bad weather so well... and also make you and your alignment guy suspension geometry engineers.

I started with stock strut rods and poly LCA bushings. On one side, the strut rods did not hold the LCA snug... about 1/8" slop which did not help alignment or stability. I added the adjustable strut rods to get it dialed in and its good now. Unless you are really lucky, I consider the adjustable rods pretty much a necessity with poly LCA bushings. Either that or be ready to trim the front bushings as needed... and each iteration requires pulling the front suspension apart. It is not as sensitive with rubber LCA bushings as they hold the LCA in position... still the adjustable rods could help bring in alignment in case of any tolerance stackups (which I had).