Trucks have multiple holes in the crossmember..No K frame per se. It looks like it might be "off a hair as far as right to left, but really, stick a driveshaft in, and take a few pics showing from the K frame back. Is the oil pan inplace? Steering linkage too? Looks like it is..How about heads and headers or manifolds? Getting the bare block in is easy..it's getting it all to work that gets a little tougher. Cool idea tho. It took me 2 cuts and 2 welds to make big block mounts out of the factory /6 mounts that used factory rubbers and mounted a 383 to a /6 K frame in a Swinger some years back. With the 2bbl exh logs on it and power steering. I was bet I couldnt do it with not buying any parts. I won $50, and had one whale of a burnout machine...lol.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.