Quote:

GO BROWNS!

vinyl top cars:
green vinyl top - V1F (5 of the above): 3 are green cars with green interiors, 1 green car with black interior, 1 gold car with green interior
tan vinyl top - V1T (2 of the above): 1 is tan with a tan interior, 1 is tan with a black interior
white vinyl top - V1W (8 of the above): 2 are blue with blue interior, 1 is green with green interior, 2 are tan with tan interior, 2 are turquoise with white interior, 1 is red with a white interior
black vinyl top - V1X (19 of the above): 17 have a black interior, 1 is blue with a blue interior, 1 is white with a blue interior

Of the 34 vinyl top of 76 St. Louis Super Bee tags, the OP's car is the ONLY 3-color car & it's a 4-spd "SPRING SPECIAL".

IMO, a very unique car! GOT PICS?

I've got to run now but I'll try to post some pics late tonite. The car is definately savable, IMO, even though it will require quite a bit of parts accumulating to make it a complete car again.

I've seen A39 referred to as both 'Spring Special' and Scat Pack Special'.

As I understand it the build date is 707 which is way past springtime. Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Dallas

2012 Rallye Redline Challenger, 1st new car!
2010 Ram 1500 4wd HEMI-hauler
2014 Dodge Dart-gas saver
4 projects and a bunch of parts cars, losing interest since buying the Challenger lol
1969 Dodge Coronet 500-'gonna fix 'er up someday!'