Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

From http://www.gotransam.com/news/index.cfm?cid=61799

Cameron Lawrence retains TA2 Championship with victory at Daytona
November 19, 2014

Amy Ruman takes TA victory, Jason Berkeley secures TA3 International Championship

DAYTONA, Fla. (Nov. 15, 2014) – Cameron Lawrence secured the 2014 TA2 Championship from behind the wheel of the No. 1 Ctek/NorthStar Battery/ TI Automotive Dodge Challenger with a victory today at Daytona International Speedway, successfully repeating as TA2 Champion.

The victory gives Dodge its first-ever driver’s Championship in Trans Am—remarkable given the heritage and history of the Series and the make.

“I’m so happy for Dodge,” said Lawrence. “I’m incredibly lucky to be in this position working with a great team with a great car and all the people who have made this happen. I’m looking forward to keeping this going and seeing where it all takes us. It’s remarkable how close this Championship ended up being; we entered the weekend only a point ahead. We just took care of business all weekend long; the team worked so incredibly hard to give me the perfect car for the race—everyone deserves this, Miller Racing and Dodge.”

The Championship places Cameron Lawrence into a select club of drivers who have won back-to-back Championships in the Trans Am Series, joining the likes of Peter Gregg, Wally Dallenbach, Jr., Mark Donohue, Tony Ave, Doug Peterson and Tommy Kendall, Lawrence’s teammate.

“I think as long as we keep doing our job and taking care of business we’ll do well in TA2, but it’s definitely not easy,” said Lawrence. “It takes a lot of work to put something like this together, especially two years in a row; the competition is getting better and better. Adam Andretti put the pressure on us all year long; he’s a great driver with a great crew. In the end we just had a little bit more.”

The win marked Lawrence’s seventh of the year, ending the season with 310 points, 21 more than runner up Adam Andretti and the No. 44 Engineered Components Chevrolet Camaro.

More of the article on the site link posted above.