Quote:

Quote:

Jim, do you repair these flasher switches?

Yes, I do. Here is one restored from a while ago when I put the finishing touches on the knob. I will have to showcase the next one I do in my JS Restorations thread in the Moparts Hot Deals & New Products folder.

Jim

Do you have any rebuilt 70 B body's for sale at this time? I do not want to jump the line on the OP, but if you have a few, I'd be interested too.

If you do not have any at the moment, what roughly would be the turn around time if I sent you mine?

Right now everything works on mine. It's just that the flasher is a bit warn in the off/out position to where if I just touch it, it breaks the circuit on the brake lights.

So I too have been searching the net for a switch, & meanwhile not wanting to tie into my original switch till I thought I could fix it. I dissected a cheap aftermarket one that didn't work right to see how it works.

With no rivets or bolts to fit, I just wired it back together to keep from loosing the parts.

On this aftermarket one, all the eyelet rings were loose except on the green wire. The rivets weren't bradded all the way down. May have worked for an all LED tail lights but not with all incandescent.