Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

As I said I waited for the cars to launch and leave the line before I started my burnout but he did give the swirling finger to start the burnout and on one pass the guy in the other lane did but I waited. Maybe I am not used to how they do it as I usually pay attention to the guy because I know some tracks wait until the cars racing cross the finish line so I pay attention to be sure I dont start to early. Like I said I never start until the cars have left the line but some tracks tell you to wait longer and thats why I pay attention to the guy. It wasn't a big deal to me but I just thought it seemed different then I have seen or been taught. Ron

You should have give him the one finger to let him know you thought he was #1!

Ron.. the reason for the hurry up burnouts was all the oil downs, they were way behind schedule..

Mrmopar622..Depending on who's working the burnout pit that wouldn't be a good idea down here in "good ol southern Maryland"...LOL

I don't know about good Ol Southern Maryland,but down here in the Good O'll Southern South there ain't nothing we's like better than getting a belly full of beer and having a good o'll fight on a Saturday night! And it does not hurt to be not only Big but in Good health,I'm the one on the left in picture!I do not know which is the best having partners that have enough $$$ that we don't have to Win to have enough $$$ to race next week,or having partners that have shown me how to have fun Racing again.But I am having the most Fun Racing now that I have had since I started Racing at the age of 16.

PS I know the difference between a Yankee and a Daymn Yankee,but I wonder what the difference is between a Southern Red-Neck and a Yankee Red-Neck!

Mr622 nice dragster.Having fun is what it's all about...

1971 duster twister 440, 3380#,509 M/P hyd,906's,full Exhaust,11.06@117.46 1/4,6.95@ 97.03 1/8,1.497 60ft.....