Quote:

QA 1 singles on the front... Koni Dbls on the back... 3300lbs.. 1.30 60ft consistently.... with the odd 1.28s..

While we are talking shocks... heres a question (for Bob maybe) I had issues at Norwalk getting the car to leave... never had a chance to get it out again until last weekend at testing.. Playing with the shocks (rear) last weekend I had a thought that perhaps the cold air was affecting the oil in the shock... so we loosened the extension more than ever before and found very favourable results. Has any body else noticed this in cooler temps?

A lot of circumstance can cause issues and change launch behavior such as tire and or track temperture,trans fluid temp effecting the converter,and air density.AJ and I were just discussing such issues last week.We put a tighter converter in the 65 which toned down the wheelstands and picked up MPH and resulted in quicker ETs but 60s went from 1.28 to 1.32.Last week with great air and cooler temps the car suddenly went into gigantic wheelstands and back to 1.28 60s and still the good MPH and ETs.It's best to log all the track and weather conditions as well as each pass,then you will know if the car is leaving lazy and not hitting hard tighten up the shocks and if it's moon walking loosen up the shocks.