I would like to know what your coming up with. And what % of PV to CI you think you need.

A multi carbed mod man does well with the theory of equal plenum volume in relationship to the cubic inches of the motor.

Im at 414 cubic inches and 390 cubic inches of plenum volume using the std. way many measure, which is like 96% shooting for 100%.

I know many are going to say wtf, but its a reality. Using a multi carb setup. And if done right can be as responsive as fuel injection.

With a .660 lift solid cam with with aggressive lobes that would run with a roller with near the same specs 1.9HP per cubic inch was the end result.

But this being the mopar world few will think out of the box, the best thing anyone could do is toss every single "How to build a xxx mopar" book in the crapper and look at other areas and brands of motorsports.

The mod man is a awesome manifold but very few really understand it.

But from ootb to a good end result is a long haul time wise.

I have more or less made mine into a one piece unit.

The detractors who do not understand or have even seen one will say the bottom flat floor will puddle fuel and not flow hitting a flat bottom.

Well they need to look at a oem dual plane as its dead end flat where the mod man is 1/4 inch higher on the plenum and gently slopes to the runners.

Also many complain the runners are two short, refer back to a oem manifold and 4 of the 8 are shorter in length and the others are equal.

I wish you the best of luck, there are many other ways to increase PV on the mod man if needed and you don't have to go up.

The best thing about a LA unit as I built is its within 1/4 inch of the height of a oem dual plane.

Its a proven setup, just freshened for another project.

The mod man concept is not new, a large plenum short runner unit was used and raced by fords long long ago.

8311162-DSC07972.JPG (58 downloads)