Quote:

Thanks, I'm glad someone appreciates the work that went into it because that thing was certainly not easy to make.

There is a part number set up for the paper catalog, but the number has not been activated yet. Sit tight, when the number hits the effective date I'll post it somewhere.

If it's long to download and take up hard drive space, how about a mini cd version.

Edelbrock did that with their catalog a few years ago. Don't know if they still do it.

Problem with a cd or downloaded catalog is you loose that constant advertising reminder when it's physically on your shelf....

So... what about a MP calender with a pouch to hold the MP catalog CD !! Two benefits: One, it reminds the customer they have a MP catalog. Two, it forces the customer to put up your companies' calender to hold the CD (great constant advertising tool)

BTW the new Parts/MP Calenders are very good. I have a few shops that have that Sam Posey Challenger on the wall right now. And they are just a typical independent auto repair shop that buys a lot of aftermarket stuff. Not like bodyshops that are the big customers of dealer parts depts.