Quote:

Quote:

383man wrote : " I just want to have some fun and would like to make a time run against my brothers 64 so I can have someone get a pic of my 63 and his 64 together. "

Will this photo work ?

Ron, was your brother parked with the Collettes car? If so we talked for awile about his car, real nice guy, he pointed too your car saying it was his brothers. Went over but must have missed you, wanted to meet you since you are on here alot. Maybe next big race i can meet more of the guys on here too, to busy watching all the great cars run. Came home and started working on mine lol

Yes he came down with the Collettes as Dave towed my brothers blue 64 Fury in his trailer. Real sorry I missed you as I may have been getting something to eat. Sorry I missed you as later in the day I was trying to sit alot as my kness were starting to really bother me. I redlited in the second round which they did not run until about 6 or 6:30 and I told my friend even if I was winning I was going to run it out as I would have liked to win but my joints were hurting so bad I was ready to pack it in and head home. I ended up redliting anyway as I thought I was hitting a good lite but it did not bother me as I was ready to go home and get off my feet. I had a blast and love racing but its really hard for me to stand around alot all day at the track. Ron