Quote:

The "Wife Trouble"Corvette belong to Bill Brookman from Washington Pa.It's history is a big part of Western Pa racing history.Bill started his career in the early 60s, running E Sports/Production,Modifed/Prod,C/Gas and C/Altered with the 62 Corvette.It was retired to street duty in the early 80s.Bill past away in a tragic accident a few years ago.His son Rodney Brookman now owns the car.Being a long time friend of the Brookman family Rodney ask me to restore it to it's legendary race heritage.Anyone familiar with dragracing in the tri-state area will recall Bill and the "Wife Trouble" Corvette and their wining reputation.I raced against Bill with many of my cars and found him not only a tough racer but one of the nicest people you would ever meet.
It is with great honor for us at BGR to be able to honor Bill's menory by doing this project.We thank Rodney Brookman for the oppertunity to share in the respect for Bill.

That is awesome to see that it has been returned to "as raced" condition. I can't wait to see that car this weekend.
By the way, do you remember the Golden Goddess Corvette? Joann still has that car.

67 Dart GT 340 4 speed
70 AAR Cuda 408 6 barrel
96 Indy Ram original owner
2011 Hemi Durango