Quote:

the lights are on, but is anybody home ? [ i couldn't resist !] JK. what's next before the ride ?

Ha ! I resemble that remark!
I found a guy on Ebay that had a beautiful set of Trico wipers for the car, so I bought those. If anyone needs wipers, he has them from the 1930s to 1960s. Super fast shipping and quality parts.
I am replacing the Optima battery that I bought for the car 10 years ago! It will start the car, but doesn't seem to maintain voltage.
We are also waiting for my friend to recuperate from surgery, so he can set the alignment on the front end. He should be ready in a week or so he said.
Then, after a test cruise, I want to take the car to have it scaled. I don't have the upholstery finished though, and scling requires all weight to be in the car, including me!
My friend, and business neighbor is doing my upholstery. He works on the seats as he has time, and feels like it ! LOL He doesn't seem to be in a hurry either!
Thanks for asking Eric.
How is the Hump Back Coming along?

1996 Ram 1500 Sport
1968 road runner
1952 Sears Allstate licensed, pump gas, Hemi 5.98 @ 115.73 1.33 60 ft. The best is yet to come. Painless Performance / Street RODDER magazine Top 100 for 2019