Quote:

I know, I know, if you have to ask you probably can't afford it but I will anyway. What is the 'typical' cost to refurbish a Mopar woodgrain wheel without rimblow.

No, that's a fair question and the answer is, there is no typical cost ... every wheel is different.

I would need to see some pictures of the wheel in question and get more information.

If you could answer the following questions and e-mail them to me at : stwheels@shaw.ca I'll be able to give you a detailed quote and turn around time.

Hi , Thanks for your questions and interest in my services.

Listed below are the questions I request potential customers to answer so I can give a quote and turnaround time for their wheel. The answers to these questions and a few pictures of your wheel will give me all the information required to provide a quote.

1-Please describe any cracks, damage or other problems that will need to be repaired. Was this particular wheel ever repaired/refinished before, that you know of?

( )

2-What color/colors is your wheel? Is it Wood grained, does it have chrome stripes, metal clips etc ...

( )

3-What year, make and model vehicle does the wheel belong to?

( )

4-Where do you live (shipping address)?

( )

5-Please attach a few clear, in focus pictures of the wheel showing any cracks damage or other problems

(Front and rear)

I look forward to hearing back from you with the rest of the information I've requested and I hope I'll be able to help you with your restoration project.

Thanks, Doug Lepak
The Steering Wheel Guy
e-mail: stwheels@shaw.ca

8282538-Danielle4.jpeg (95 downloads)

Doug Lepak