interesting to say the least. how wide are the lower control arms between the pivot points ? you did say you were going to leave the rear mount in single shear ? it took me 3 1/2 years to study theory & design with fabrication of the front suspension on my 33 dodge "humpback" delivery. i studied the rms setup several times in person, and bill was always very gracious in knowing i was not going to buy his product, but needed knowledge in order to make something that would be safe in the end. as my project is mainly drag race oriented with some street time [a far cry from this forums purpose] , and because of the "look" i was after, the upper & lower arms were made of 1x1x1/8 wall square tube. i used 3/16 plate for the crossmember with massive 2" slugs internal and 1 1/5" slugs with 1/4" gussetts for the lower arm pivot area. the upper and lower arms were built in a jig i fabbed from 1" thick plate, and i can remake as many as needed, although i made 2 sets [just because] at the time. this work was done around 2005, and as my health issues have progressed, i still have not been able to try this out. ball joint braces need attached as well as a middle arm-to-arm brace on the lower arms. these will be attached with the arms back in the jig. these were left off on purpose, as i was a little uncertain of the coilover clearance at the time. i am also toying with the idea of running a bracing strap around the balljoint mounting rings from arm to arm to insure no failure in that area. after assembly i tested the travel and got 3/4" camber curve and only .158" bump travel in the total range of motion from full compression to full drop. also, the fab tolerance was kept to +/- .010 on all components. the spindles were also highly modified, but that is another story. i guess the point of this reply is my interest in learning by studying others solutions to similar endevours, and then applying those to fit my purposes. thank you in advance fo sharing your experiances.